While us Miami gals wait for the weather to turn from scorching to semi-cool, I’ve found that the easiest way to channel a Fall vibe is to incorporate fall beauty trends into my makeup routine. Sometimes all you need is a burgundy lip or a smokey eye to take your look from summer to autumn.
Today, I thought I’d share some of my favorite fall beauty trends and the go-to products in my makeup bag right now. Some are tried and true faves (like Benefit’s ‘They’re Real’ liner, something I preach on and on about all the time!), some are new to the beauty drawer (like Maybelline’s ‘The Blushed Nudes’ palette.) In terms of fall beauty trends, I always love to rock a deep wine lip or a dark and chic mani. I find a dark lip pairs REALLY well with a glowy, fresh face and tons of lashes.
Fall Beauty Essentials
- IT Cosmetics Tightliner Mascara: I actually love this mascara for my bottom lashes. Some days, I’ll skip the liner and go for just mascara.
- Benefit ‘They’re Real’ gel eyeliner: I mean, are you sick of me talking about it yet?? Longtime readers know… I LOVE this liner. It’s my absolute fave. I’ve read negative reviews on it,and I truly do not understand. People have said it’s “hard to use”, but I don’t find it to be so. While the tip takes getting used to, once you get the hang of it, getting a flawless cateye is effortless. (And by “once you get used to it”, I mean after the first time you try it and see.) Budgeproof, waterproof, you got me.
- Maybelline ‘The Blushed Nudes’ Palette: A great affordable alternative to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I love, love, love Maybelline’s ‘The Blushed Nudes’ palette! The rosy pinks and maroons are really flattering for my skintone.
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation: I’ve been using this foundation for a couple of months, and let me tell you, it’s AMAZING. I’ve always been a huge fan of drugstore products and this foundation is FABULOUS. Lightweight, full, natural coverage, longwear.(Three of my favorite things in a foundation!)
- Maybelline SuperStay 14 hr Lipstick in Wine and Forever: I love this lipstick, it’s my fall staple, definitely. It’s longwear, smooth, moisturizing, and a great color. (I last wore it here!)
- Laura Geller Baked Matte Bronzer: This is my go-to matte bronzer. No sparkles or shiny finishes, just great, cool toned bronze, perfect for contouring. (When you contour your face, stay away from orange tones and stick to a grayer base!)
- Maybelline Master Prime by Face Studio: Glow & Illuminate: I’ve been prepping my skin with this primer for awhile,and it’s definitely a favorite. Weirdly enough, I like the smell. It’s very clean and lightweight, and leaves my skin glowy and healthy looking… a perfect base for my favorite foundation!
- IT Cosmetics Dual Retractable Airbrush Concealer Brush: I LOVE THIS CONCEALER BRUSH. I have never in my life used a concealer brush as amazing as this one. I had a gross blemish last week that DISAPPEARED with the help of this brush. Flawless. You need it.
So there you have it! Those are my current makeup bag faves! Tell me in the comments: what are some of yours??